Stonewall Yoga Pittsburgh welcomes our LGBTQ+ community to partake in regular sessions of mindfulness. Sessions occur each summer. Spring and fall sessions may be offered based on instructor availability and weather.
Reminder: Yoga is a bring-your-own-mat activity.
SYP Program members benefit from a one-time online fee of $40 for 8 classes and guaranteed space every week. Registration occur via the LeagueApps portal.
In the event that the program membership does not reach capacity, individual sessions will be accepted weekly up to the maximum capacity. A $10 walk-up participant fee will be collected. Walk-ups have no guarantee of a space. The number of weekly walk-up spaces available will be posted to the SYP Facebook Group. Walk-ups will be required to digitally sign the electronic participation waivers. (may be bundled with the fee collection process).
- Yoga Time. 11:30am to 12:30pm
- Attendance is always voluntary and flexible
- Yoga instructors will have a set schedule.
Important Dates: Fall 2023 @ UPMC Health Plan Neighborhood Center in East Liberty
- August 6 • Deadline to apply for PIFF Assistance
- August 8 to August 29 • Online Registration (Limit 40 Season Passes)
- September 3 to October 22 • Week 1 to 8
Amy Kreger, Program Lead