Stonewall Pittsburgh Bowling‘s fall season begins September 20 and is set to run until Tuesday of Thanksgiving week. Weekly play remains at AMF Noble Manor Lanes on Tuesday evenings at 7:30 p.m.
Bowlers of all skills are welcome. League rules can be found here.
Online registration is required for all participants at stonewallpittsburgh.leagueapps.com. The registration cost is $30 online registration, plus an additional $50 due on the first night of bowling due directly to the lanes.
Team rosters can range from 3 to 6 players and the league will sell out at 20 teams. Free agents will register for free and only receive a registration invoice after being paired with a team. It is encouraged they utilize the LeagueApps platform or our Facebook group to connect with teams looking for players.
Prospective participants are welcome to take advantage of the Play-It Forward Fund to apply for a reduction of registration fees. The fund supports our Stonewall community by offsetting registration costs with the belief that financial access should not be a barrier to participation in our leagues or programs. Bowling participants can apply for these funds until August 7 at 11:59pm.
Important Dates: Fall 2022
- August 9 to August 16 • Online Registration
- August 7 • Deadline to apply for Play It Forward Fund
- September 20 • Welcome Week & Bowling for Average, *Mandatory for New Bowlers*
- September 27 through November 15 • Weeks 1 to 8
- November 22 • End-Of-Season Tournament
- November 29 • Special Event – “FUN WEEK”