Stonewall Pittsburgh Bowling is adding a third annual season to its program with a fall session running from September 21 to November 23 on Tuesday nights at 7:30 p.m. at AMF Noble Manor Lanes.
With this addition, the winter season will now start in February instead of January to space out the three annual seasons.
Online registration is required for all participants at stonewallpittsburgh.leagueapps.com. The registration cost is $25 online registration and $50 due on the first night of bowling.
Team rosters can range from 3 to 6 players and the league will sell out at 12 teams. Free agents will register for free and only pay after being paired with a team. It is encouraged they utilize the LeagueApps platform or our Facebook group to connect with teams looking for players.
Prospective participants are welcome to take advantage of the Play-It Forward Fund to apply for a reduction of registration fees. The fund supports our Stonewall community by offsetting registration costs with the belief that financial access should not be a barrier to participation in our leagues or programs. Bowling participants can apply for these funds until August 25 at 11:59pm.
Important Dates: Fall 2021
- August 28 to September 4 • Online Registration
- August 25 • Deadline to apply for Play It Forward Fund
- September 21 • Welcome Week & Bowling for Average, *Mandatory for New Bowlers*
- September 28 through November 16 • Weeks 1 to 8
- November 23 • End-Of-Season Tournament
- November 30 • Special Event