The Summer 2020 season won’t be a traditional Stonewall Bowling season – but the good news is it will be happening! Following health and safety guidelines, the season will only be shortened to run from July 1 through August 19 on Wednesdays at 7:30 p.m. hosted at AMF Mount Lebanon Lanes.
Online registration is required for all participants at stonewallpittsburgh.leagueapps.com. Because of the shortened season, the registration cost has been lowered to just $15 online registration and $40 due on the first night of bowling.
As we look to invite our community to register for these programs, a few registration changes will also be implemented for these special return-to-play seasons.
- Team captains will be required to attend a special health and safety orientations conducted virtually on Monday, June 29 at 7:30 p.m. via Google Meet.
- Free agents will register for free and only pay after being paired with a team. It is encouraged they utilize the LeagueApps platform or our Facebook group to connect with teams looking for players. Stonewall leadership will not place free agents onto teams.
- Players for the summer season can expect to see a new COVID-19 health and safety waiver and an updated non-discrimination waiver at the time of registration.
Important Dates: Summer 2020
- June 25 through June 28 • Online Registration
- June 29 at 7:30 p.m. • Team Captain Meeting *Mandatory representation per team*
- July 1 • Welcome Week & Bowling for Average, *Mandatory for New Bowlers*
- July 8 through August 12 • Weeks 1 to 6
- August 19 • End-Of-Season Tournament