On August 17, 2020, the Stonewall board approved a fall season of bowling. Following health and safety guidelines, the season will only be a special edition season from September 8 through October 27 on Tuesdays at 7:30 p.m. hosted at AMF Mount Lebanon Lanes.
Online registration is required for all participants at stonewallpittsburgh.leagueapps.com. The registration cost is $20 online registration and $50 due on the first night of bowling.
As we look to invite our community to register for these programs, changes implemented for the summer 2020 season will remain in place.
- Team captains will be required to attend a special health and safety orientations conducted virtually on Wednesday, September 2 at 7:30 p.m. via Google Meet.
- Free agents will register for free and only pay after being paired with a team. It is encouraged they utilize the LeagueApps platform or our Facebook group to connect with teams looking for players. Stonewall leadership will not place free agents onto teams.
- Players for the fall season can expect to see a COVID-19 health and safety waiver and a non-discrimination waiver at the time of registration.
Important Dates: Fall 2020
- August 25 through September 1 • Online Registration
- Tentative Date: September 2 at 7:30 p.m. • Team Captain Meeting *Mandatory representation per team*
- September 8 • Welcome Week & Bowling for Average, *Mandatory for New Bowlers*
- September 15 through October 20 • Weeks 1 to 6
- October 27 • End-Of-Season Tournament