The next bowling league session kicks off well after a holiday season hiatus on Tuesdays beginning January 31, 2023 at AMF Noble Manor Lanes. Registration will open to all participants on Tuesday, November 29th at 12 p.m..
A Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) pre-registration period for underrepresented groups (POC, trans/non-binary, people with disabilities, and other marginalized groups) will take place one day early starting November 28 at noon. Registration will close to all players on December 4 and any player not paid in full by that time will be considered ineligible thereby forfeiting their spot in the league.
Interested players are encouraged to save the following dates:
- November 28 at 12pm – DEI Registration Opens
- November 29 at 12pm – Registration For All
- December 4 at 11;59pm – Registration Closes (unless capacity reached sooner)
- January 24 – Captains Meeting, T-Shirt Party & Happy Hour at Brewers Bar
- January 31 – Welcome Week *Mandatory For New Bowlers*
- February 7 to April 11 – Weekly Play
- April 4 – End of Season Tournament
- April 11 – Friends & Family Fun Night
Play It Forward Campaign
Prospective participants are welcome to take advantage of the Play-It Forward Fund to apply for a reduction of registration fees. The fund supports our Stonewall community by offsetting registration costs with the belief that financial access should not be a barrier to participation in our leagues or programs. Bowling participants can apply for these funds until November 27 at 11:59pm. All registrants will be asked to consider donating $5 into the fund to support future applicants.