The next bowling league session kicks off well after a holiday season hiatus on Tuesdays beginning January 31, 2023 at AMF Noble Manor Lanes. Registration will open to all participants on Tuesday, November 29th at 12 p.m..
A Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) pre-registration period for underrepresented groups (POC, trans/non-binary, people with disabilities, and other marginalized groups) will take place one day early starting November 28 at noon. Registration will close to all players on December 4 and any player not paid in full by that time will be considered ineligible thereby forfeiting their spot in the league.
Interested players are encouraged to save the following dates as tentative.
- November 28 at 12pm – DEI Registration Opens
- November 29 at 12pm – Registration For All
- December 4 at 11;59pm – Registration Closes (unless capacity reached sooner)
- January 24 – Captains Meeting, T-Shirt Party & Happy Hour at Brewers Bar
- January 31 – Welcome Week *Mandatory For New Bowlers*
- February 7 to April 11 – Weekly Play
- April 18 – End of Season Tournament
- TBD – Friends & Family Fun Night
Play It Forward Campaign
Prospective participants are welcome to take advantage of the Play-It Forward Fund to apply for a reduction of registration fees. The fund supports our Stonewall community by offsetting registration costs with the belief that financial access should not be a barrier to participation in our leagues or programs. Bowling participants can apply for these funds until November 27 at 11:59pm. All registrants will be asked to consider donating $5 into the fund to support future applicants.