Who will reign supreme in the 14th Season of Stonewall Kickball in Pittsburgh? Only time will tell! Whether you are a returning player or brand new, thank you for joining this Supreme Spring Season. The spring 2022 season games will be hosted at Arsenal Park on Sundays beginning April 3, 2022 to conclude with playoffs on June 5, rain or shine. Teams will play 8 regular season games over the course of 6 Sundays, with two days being doubleheaders. One reserved rain-date is scheduled for Sunday May 8.
Registration begins on March 5 at 12:00 p.m. (noon). Registration costs $40 per player, plus processing fees. These fees are collected once you are confirmed onto a team roster. Payment is due in full by 11:59pm on Saturday, March 12. Any player not paid in full by that time will be considered ineligible and forfeiting their spot in the league.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THE 2022 SPRING SEASON:
- Registration is capped at a maximum of 352 players, 22 total teams with a maximum of 16 players and a minimum of 12 players and a maximum of 16 players per team.
- Regular season games will start as early as 10am and playoff games will likely start even earlier. These details will be determined once the total number of teams for the season is known.
- You’ll be asked to pay the registration fees once you’re added to an active roster. Players not paid in full by the close of registration (11:59pm Saturday, March 12) will forfeit their registration and not be able to participate. Please note: A player is not confirmed to neither the league nor a team until payment is paid in full.
COVID-19 HEALTH AND SAFETY ACCOMODATIONS:
- Masks are strongly recommended for players at all times. Limited masks will be available for players who do not bring their own.
- If in the last 5 days you have come into contact with anyone exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms or having a confirmed or pending diagnosis OR you yourself are exhibiting symptoms/pending a diagnosis, you will be ruled ineligible to play.
- Sanitizing stations will be present at the fields & players are encouraged to utilize them before, during, and after gameplay.
- No spitting or smoking on or off the fields.
- All players who are sick or not feeling well are required to stay home and If symptoms appear while at the field, the leadership board retains the right to ask the player to leave immediately.
Our league relies on players to volunteer to umpire games over the course of the season. Umpires are essential for the league to function, so please consider volunteering. Umpires are required to attend a meeting prior to the start of the season. Leadership will reach out with more details after registration.
If you have any questions or comments please reach out to Commissioner Aaron White at email@example.com