On January 27, 2021, the Stonewall board approved a winter season of bowling. Following health and safety guidelines, the season will occur February 9 through March 30 on Tuesdays at 7:30 p.m. hosted at AMF Noble Manor Lanes.
Online registration is required for all participants at stonewallpittsburgh.leagueapps.com. The registration cost is $25 online registration and $50 due on the first night of bowling.
- Team captains will be required to attend a special health and safety orientations conducted on Tuesday February 2 at 7:30 p.m. via Google Meet. (Maybe also an option for in-person meeting at the alley with a special discount practice rate.)
- Free agents will register for free and only pay after being paired with a team. It is encouraged they utilize the LeagueApps platform or our Facebook group to connect with teams looking for players. Stonewall leadership will not place free agents onto teams.
- Players for the winter season can expect to see a COVID-19 health and safety waiver and a non-discrimination waiver at the time of registration.
Important Dates: Winter 2021
- January 29 through February 1 • Online Registration
- Tentative Date: February 2 at 7:30 p.m. • Team Captain Meeting *Mandatory representation per team*
- February 9 • Welcome Week & Bowling for Average, *Mandatory for New Bowlers*
- February 16 through March 23 • Weeks 1 to 6
- March 30 • End-Of-Season Tournament