On April 28, 2021, the Stonewall board approved a summer season of bowling. Following health and safety guidelines, the season will occur June 1 through August 10 on Tuesdays at 7:30 p.m. hosted at AMF Noble Manor Lanes.
Online registration is required for all participants at stonewallpittsburgh.leagueapps.com. The registration cost is $25 online registration and $50 due on the first night of bowling.
- Team captains will be required to attend a special health and safety orientations conducted on Tuesday May 25 at 7:30 p.m. via Google Meet. (Stay tuned for information on if there is an in-person option.)
- Free agents will register for free and only pay after being paired with a team. It is encouraged they utilize the LeagueApps platform or our Facebook group to connect with teams looking for players. Stonewall leadership will not place free agents onto teams.
- Players for the summer season can expect to see a COVID-19 health and safety waiver and a non-discrimination waiver at the time of registration.
Important Dates: Summer 2021
- May 1 through May 7 • Online Registration
- Tentative Date: May 25 at 7:30 p.m. • Team Captain Meeting *Mandatory representation per team*
- June 1 • Welcome Week & Bowling for Average, *Mandatory for New Bowlers*
- June 8 through August 3 • Weeks 1 to 8
- July 6 • Reserved for Special Event
- August 10 • End-Of-Season Tournament